Avv. Colin Jamieson (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.jamieson.it (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). Information we collect may include your name and job title, your contact information including email address, demographic information such as your postcode, preferences and interests and any other information relevant to us.
What we do with the information we gather from you
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for our own internal record keeping and in order to improve our and service to you. We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may interest you, using the email address which you have provided to us.
If you decide that you don’t in fact want to receive communications from us any longer then please note that we may still be required to send you emails regarding factual or transactional information in connection with services that we are currently providing to you or to the organisation through whom you are known to us.
Like many site operators, the software that we use collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for in order to receive communication from us, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, but only if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You have the right to ask us to inform you about the information we hold about you, amend it, erase or delete it, and restrict how we process it or with whom we share it. We undertake to fulfil your request without charge and within 30 days.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies
The following types may be used when you visit the Site:
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics Cookies. Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
- Our Cookies. Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
- Personalization Cookies. Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
- Security Cookies. Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Site Management Cookies. Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
Control of Cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site. For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies.
Other Tracking Technologies
In addition to cookies, the software on our site may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
Use of this website
- The content of the pages and posts on this website is for your general information and use only. It is not legal advice. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, data and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorized use of all or any part of this website or reproduction in any form of its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. A minimum penalty of Euro 15,000 applies for any unauthorized reproduction of material, trademarks or other intellectual property forming part of this site without prejudice to our rights to claim further specific damages;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s);
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the jurisdiction of the Italian courts. The forum for any disputes shall be the Court of Milan. Proceedings shall be conducted in the Italian language.
Ragione sociale: Colin Robert Jamieson
Partita IVA: 08968930969
Codice Fiscale: JMSCNR62M29Z114V
Codice Destinatario: KRRH6B9